Tuesday, 6 November 2012

What none of them knew, of course, was that Carrie White was telekinetic.

Yes, as you can see I chose to go as Stephen King's Carrie for my second Halloween outfit of choice. Little did I know that they are making a remake with Chloe Moretz as Carrie and Julianne Moore as the Mother due for release Spring 2013. I am, on the one hand, very excited as Carrie is one of my all time favourite films, but on the other hand...it's one of my all time favourite films!!! Don't mess with it! Saying that both Moretz and Moore are fabulous and the trailer looks intense. I just can't comprehend how they will play out the opening scene in modern day America and I'm worried it will end up like another Teen Horror. Not saying that Prom Night is bad, it isn't, it's brilliant, but Carrie deserves more than a Teen Horror title. It's a classic. 

Needless to say, I loved being Carrie for a night...
...love Indigo

8 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!!!!!

    xx Fesi-Noir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog dear. Omg you're so scream :D

    Hope you'll visit me, I will be so grateful :)
    Lots of kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so good!
    I love your blog :) xo

    www.theclothesmaiden.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing costume!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing at doing makeup!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this must have taken ages to do!
    look lovely <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment. It means so much to me. Have a lovely day, and stay tuned xxx