Wednesday, 17 October 2012

FOTD: Waking up late!


I woke up super late and had to rush out the house! I threw my hair up and slapped the make up on! I went for a fail safe Autumn look, deep lips and gold eyes. I'm loving this colour combination at the moment and this Dior lipsticks is one of my all time favourites. It's called Hypnotic Red (862), but it's a little more plum than it's description. It's lovely and tastes like berries. Yummy. You can also see I wear a lot of Benefit, I swear by their brow zings and more recently their erase paste! Like I have said before, I like to mix erase paste and high beam and sweep it over my cheek bones for a really fresh look. This is brilliant when you're feeling a little tired!

...love Indigo

12 comments:

  1. gorgeous! I swear by benefit brow zings.

    Hannah @ aprettymessuk.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! looks really elegant and sophisticated ;)
    especially like the lipstick - i was thinking about getting a darker red.
    Rosie xo
    A Pocketful of Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous autumn look.. love the lippy.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I wish I looked like this when I wake up late and rush out of the house!!

    So glam and polished! Gorgeous xxx

    Laurie at Life Envy http://life-nv.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lipstick looks great on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty look, i love ur brows
    x

    - Nora
    http://makeupbynora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have found very useful information over there, thanks for sharing this. please try to add more informative posts in order to keep us in touch. employment vacancies | find me a job | career in canada

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment. It means so much to me. Have a lovely day, and stay tuned xxx