Tuesday, 30 October 2012

FOTD: Easy Peasy Make Up


Everyone needs a super easy, super quick fall to look. Autumn is a great time to experiment with a deeper palette. As I have said before, I love the matte browns in Clarins Odyssey palette and a deep lip.  One of my favourite quick products are Nars lip pencils, they slip on so easily and create a beautifully natural look. Keeping make up quick is all about substituting your usual products for quick fixes, for example here, I swapped my Brow Zings for a pencil and my usual foundation for a BB cream that I can apply with my fingers. 

I really like No7's BB cream, it's a little thicker than a tinted moisturiser and you get a nice coverage without using a concealer. I tried, and at first loved Laura Mercier's tinted moisturiser but after using it for a while I couldn't see that it was actually doing much in terms of making my skin tone look a little more even etc. My Mum was using it too, and she felt the same, maybe it's just us!

...love Indigo

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I like maybelline bb cream! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, your skin looks fabulous :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment. It means so much to me. Have a lovely day, and stay tuned xxx